Expecting A Blessing - For Pregnant Mamas - Digital
Expecting a blessing is an exceptionally useful tool with helping you to document and record your pregnancy journey. The workbook can be downloaded and printed from the comfort of your home!
Expecting A Blessing - For Pregnant Mamas
Expecting a blessing was created for pregnant Mamas to share their pregnancy journey and record their personal notes, thoughts and feelings.
Expecting a blessing features 5 main sections enabling you to work through the plan in your own time and at your own pace.
- The early beginnings section will identify and explore your initial thoughts and feeling about Motherhood.
- The main section is broken down into 9 months and 36 weeks enabling you to further detail your thoughts and feelings about your pregnancy. You can record more information here and use the space to write down any appointments, etc.
- There are other sections later on in the workbook for you to be able to record:
- Your notes.
- Your pictures.
- Your thoughts on Motherhood as a new Mama.
- Your birth story.
- Your future plans.
- PDF Format
- 139 Pages.
- Language: English.
- All products designed by The Resilient Mum are subject to copyright.