My Home Learning Set
My Home Learning Set is a set of 3 essential tools to equip you and your child(ren) on their home learning journey. Originally created to assist my daughter because I could not find exactly what I wanted for her home learning journey, I decided to create some things for her to utilise.
My Home Learning Reading Log
My Home Learning Reading Log is exactly what it says! A home learning log for you and your child(ren) to record all of the amazing books that they have been reading. I have included a space on each page for your child(ren) to draw their favourite book of the week and write a few sentences about why they like the book if they wish. This idea was inspired by my daughter who is always drawing! She loves to draw her favourite characters and books from stories we have read together. I think it is a nice way for your child to express themselves.
- 49 pages to record the books you have read and any comments.
- 48 pages for your child(ren) to draw their favourite book/characters and write a few words or sentences about their picture or chosen book.
My Home Learning Handwriting Book
My Home Learning Handwriting Book serves as a very useful tool to help your child(ren) as they learn to write. The book is purposefully left blank to allow you to write down the letters or words you would like your child(ren) to practice. As this is your home learning journey it was important for me to leave the book blank, so that you can be in full control of what your child(ren) learn.
- 96 lined pages for your child(ren) to practice their handwriting skills.
- There is a combination of different lines to assist your child(ren) as they learn; these can be used for word practice, spelling practice and letter practice - the choice is yours and the possibilities are endless!
My Home Learning Book
My Home Learning Book was created to give children the space that they require to do their work effectively. I have purposefully created the home learning book as a half ruled and half lined book for children to be able to draw if necessary and have ample amounts of space to also write.
- 96 half lined and half blank pages for children to do their work.
- Paperback: 100 Pages each.
- Spiral Bound with a clear outside cover at the front and the back of the planner.
- Language: English.
- Printed on 120 GSM paper.
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 15cm.
- All products designed by The Resilient Mum are subject to copyright.