The Inspiration Journal
The Inspiration Journal was created for teenage girls who just love to write! Journaling has proven to be a therapeutic way of releasing your thoughts and offloading when you have had a stressful or busy day. With 125 writing prompts this journal is a great way of helping you to explore different themes, topics and questions whilst encouraging you to think bigger.
Benefits of journaling:
- Exploring different ways of writing.
- Helps you to unwind from a busy/stressful day.
- Helps with writing.
- Encourages you to think bigger.
- Inspires creativity.
- It can be a great way of creating goals.
It is an excellent method of self-care.
- Paperback: 132 Pages.
- Spiral Bound.
- Language: English.
- Features 125 journal prompts.
- Printed on 80 GSM paper.
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 15cm.
- All products designed by The Resilient Mum are subject to copyright.