Walking with Hagar - Bible Study & Journal is a downloadable resource for you to use wherever you are in the world. It features a breakdown and walk through of the story of Hagar, touching on her relationship with Sarah and Abraham.
It also features 10 varied written activities to help you as you study Hagar's story and learn more about her and her story.
Some tips for reading and studying the word:
1. Pace yourself, it is not a race - read and study the word in any way that you can.
2. Put away all distractions and have quiet time with just you, God and His word.
3. Use a notebook to journal and write down what you have learnt from each scripture you read. I find doing topic studies useful because it leads me to other scriptures in the bible.
4. Get a study bible if you do not have one already, they are really great!
5. I also recommend using bible commentaries or other bible resources to aid you as you study the word.
6. Make it fun by forming your own study group, this could include family and/or friends! It helps to keep you accountable too.
7. Always pray before you begin studying the word and ask God to give you wisdom and understanding.
I hope that this resource will serve you in the best way possible, enjoy!
Roxanne-Sasha | The Resilient Mum. x